When executives want help growing their own organization's ability to translate strategies into projects and to deliver those projects successfully, there is a reason why they call OPM Experts, LLC. We are experts in the system of Organizational Project Management (OPM), which is the science and art of choosing the right projects to achieve your organization's corporate and business goals combined with the science and art of delivering those projects successfully.
In fact, the founder of OPM Experts LLC, John Schlichter, was the first person to coin the term "Organizational Project Management," which has since been adopted by the Project Management Institute and other standards developers, as well as universities and companies throughout the world.
We are also experts in the model for making the system of OPM capable within your own organization: the Organizational Project Management Maturity Model (OPM3). We were the original architects of that model, and we have vastly improved upon it over the past fifteen years. OPM Experts, LLC has led OPM assessments of multi-billion dollar operations larger and more complex than any other known OPM engagements.
Whether you wish to improve the enduring line organizations that comprise your enterprise or the temporary "project" organizations that deliver unique results to advance your company's strategic intent, you can rely on OPM Experts, LLC to help you identify and make those improvements.
OPM Experts, LLC was founded in 2002 and is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, USA, and has partnerships and teaming agreements with the following entities:
- Agiliko - headquartered in Alexandria, Virginia, is an IT consulting firm specializing in data analytics, strategic IT and advisory services.
- Amontis - headquartered in Heidelberg, Germany, is a consulting firm specializing in organizaitonal change.
- CSRA International - headquartered in Falls Church, Virginia, provides information technology services to U.S. government clients in national security, civil government, and health care and public health.
- EBR Inc. - Evidence Based Research, headquartered in Vienna, Virginia, is a consulting firm specializing in command and control agility, modeling, and the assessment of complex endeavors.
- Ejada Systems - headquartered in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, is a leading IT services & solutions provider in the Middle East & North Africa.
- Tetra Tech - headquartered in Pasadena, California, provides consulting, engineering, program management, and construction management services that address fundamental needs for water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, and energy.
- WorleyParsons - headquartered in Sydney, Australia, is a professional services company working across the hydrocarbons, power, infrastructure, minerals, metals and chemicals sectors.
Read more about what we do.
Join us at upcoming events.
Consider catalysts for transformation.
Enjoy our stories and opinions.