Thank you for your interest.
As you may know, we originated the Project Management Institute's program to develop the Organizational Project Management Maturity Model (OPM3), which is an international standard designed to help organizations improve their ability to implement strategies through projects.
The founder of OPM Experts was the person who coined the term "Organizational Project Management," which is the system for implementing an organization's strategies through projects.
He pitched the idea of OPM3 to PMI's executive director, who agreed to sponsor the development of OPM3. Then our founder led a team of nearly 800 people across 35 countries for a period of years to create OPM3, which was designed to make Organizational Project Management capable in organizations of all kinds.
We were the original architects of OPM3, and we have been helping clients unleash the power of OPM3 continuously since 2002 (longer than any other firm).
You're in good company.
Our clients include companies like the following:
- Automatic Data Processing (ADP) - outsourcing.
- AECID - Spanish government foreign relations.
- Alcatel-Lucent - telecommunications equipment.
- Amana (Jeddah Municipality) - billion dollar construction site.
- Battelle Memorial Institute - applied science.
- C.A.R.E. - fighting poverty, 70+ countries.
- CARICOM - 15 Caribbean nations; foreign policy.
- Children's Healthcare of Atlanta - pediatrics.
- Cooper University Hospital - trauma.
- Cox Communications - 3rd largest US cable TV provider.
- Defense Intelligence Agency – American military intelligence.
- Det Norske Veritas (DNV) - safeguarding life and the environment.
- European Union External Action Service (EEAS) - EU foreign ministry.
- Fiserv - multibillion dollar provider of "fintech."
- Flowserve - supplier of industrial machinery.
- FRTIB - largest retirement plan in the world.
- Harris Corporation - terrestrial/spaceborne electronics.
- Hong Kong SAR Government – executive authority of Hong Kong.
- Hyder – leading infrastructure design company.
- IARPA – research and development.
- IBM – technology.
- Inter-American Development Bank (IDB) - financing.
- Johnson & Johnson – healthcare.
- Kurdistan Regional Government - Iraq – regional government.
- Lockheed Martin - aerospace, defense, security.
- MARTA – rapid transit.
- McGraw-Hill – one of America’s oldest publishers.
- MCIC Vermont Inc. - risk retention.
- Melco-Crown Entertainment (China) - gaming operations.
- Microsoft - world's largest software company.
- National Bank of Abu Dhabi - leading UAE bank.
- Nationwide Insurance – financial services.
- Northrop Grumman – 4th largest aerospace/defense company.
- Panasonic-Mobile – 2nd largest manufacturer in mobile.
- Pearson Education Measurement – education publishing.
- Pentair - multi-billion dollar leader in fluid controls.
- Popular Financial – operating in Puerto Rico 100+ years.
- Project Management Institute (PMI) – marketing.
- Prudential Financial - Fortune insurance and investment company.
- Quality Assurance Institute (India) – training company in India.
- R.L. Polk & Co. – provider of automotive information and marketing.
- Remington Outdoor Company – oldest gun manufacturer in USA.
- SAP – enterprise applications.
- Saudi Arabian Ministry of Interior – national security.
- Studiocom – online product launch, branded entertainment.
- T-Mobile – 3rd largest mobile service provider.
- TATA (India) – one of India’s largest conglomerates.
- Valassis – America’s top print manufacturing company.
- Verint – security, risk, fraud, customer engagement.
- WellPoint – largest managed healthcare company.
- WorleyParsons - large provider of project delivery and consulting.
- Xerox – document management.
- YP – largest local search, media, advertising company in America.
A problem and a solution...
Although OPM3 has been a great success in the marketplace and has been used across the world to help organizations improve their ability to implement strategies through projects, it has suffered from being managed by committees that are responsible for maintaining OPM3 as an industry standard.
Bureaucracy has fragmented OPM3. As a result, essential parts of OPM3 are not currently available to new users like you.
And the parts that are available to you will not enable you to increase your organization's maturity level.
Worst of all, PMI's process for updating OPM3 takes years, and there is no way to know when or even if these issues will be resolved.
Fortunately, OPM Experts LLC has a solution. What is that solution? It is "SIMPLE," the "Strategy Implementation Maturity Protocol for Learning Enterprises."
SIMPLE is a vast improvement on OPM3. It fixes significant problems that have remained unaddressed in OPM3 for years.
SIMPLE allows us to infer your OPM3 maturity level and to help your organization achieve the highest level of OPM3 in a fraction of the time typically required by OPM3. This allows us to offer maturity assessments at very low prices and to produce results for you quickly.
An added bonus for clients is that, if you prefer, OPM Experts LLC can perform a maturity assessment of your organization remotely, i.e. by email and telephone. We have done this for many clients on nearly every continent. This accelerates engagements and eliminates expenses.
Would your sponsors like to have an expert diagnosis of the current state of Organizational Project Management in the organization(s) they lead?
Would your organization benefit from clear and actionable recommendations regarding how to improve the ability of your organization to implement its strategies through projects successfully, consistently, and predictably?
Do you want your organization to leapfrog to the highest levels of capability in these things?
- achieving strategic alignment of project-portfolios
- improving benefit realization from projects and programs
- creating customer focus
- delivering quality
- executing on schedule
- accelerating time-to-market
- improving budget performance
- satisfying stakeholders
- reducing risks
- accelerating learning
- implementing business strategies through projects successfully, consistently, and predictably
If so, contact us today to learn about our Organizational Project Management (OPM) maturity assessments. Ask about our "special offers."